World of Mobbles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new forum is now able to be used! http://mobbles-forum.com/

V'z 8eta Trading Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vrizka

Vrizka

V'z 8eta Trading Post Empty
PostSubject: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:59 am

Like last time this is my primary tr8ding post, I won't go all out and make it pretty this time cause this is just a temp forum 8ut the rules of the game are the same.
Take a look, let me know if ya wanna try and work out something. Simple as that.
Aloah = No Trade (so don't ask)

My Mo88les: https: // w w w. mobbles. com/website/user/Vriska
(remove the spaces weird 7 day no link thing going on)

Though in all seriousness I try to trade doubles when I get em for the most part. The Kitsu also goes nowhere, oh, and Ponos are an easy catch for me so my foreign folks that need one let me know and I'll catch one asap for ya.

Man will I be happy when a stable for sure forum is up. :d Side from that add me.  pirat  I like battles as much as I like trading.

santa Happy Holiday Season Folks! rendeer 
Back to top Go down
xTRude

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 am

Hiii Vrizka, my kahoni ready for u..
Back to top Go down
Vrizka

Vrizka

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:55 am

What would you like for it?
Back to top Go down
xTRude

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 am

No any for it, its gift for u....
Back to top Go down
Vrizka

Vrizka

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:14 am

That's so awesome of you, thanks a ton!

Edit: Got the little cutie safe and sound! This is the sweetest thing ever thank you so much! I love you 
Back to top Go down
Maddi-Moo

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:33 am

Hi Vrizka!

I sent you some of my common doubles...  santa rendeer 
Back to top Go down
Vrizka

Vrizka

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:39 am

I saw thanks a ton, if I'm ever able to help either of you guys in the future I sure will. Wink
Back to top Go down
Maddi-Moo

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 am

I like people that are commited to the game... and xTRude is just a LEGEND!!!  rendeer santa rendeer 
Back to top Go down
Vrizka

Vrizka

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Indeed, between the two of you you're both pretty awesome. The mobbles are all so cute, I love em!

As far as this thread, with the new forum up I'll be moving there like everyone else.

Moved to: http: // mobbles-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17

(Minus the spaces, -_-; You will not be missed temp forum with your stupid link rule)

Hope to see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V'z 8eta Trading Post   V'z 8eta Trading Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V'z 8eta Trading Post
Page 1 of 1