World of Mobbles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new forum is now able to be used! http://mobbles-forum.com/

Account synchronization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kayling.mangao

Account synchronization  Empty
PostSubject: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi all,

Are any of you having issues with synching your account back? I've been trying really hard to do it over the past 3 days but it always freezes at about 50% or 97%.
Back to top Go down
gifflil

gifflil

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 pm

it happen to me too but i ignore it and leave it like that all night long. when i wake up,it's done.
Back to top Go down
Duca D'Aosta

Duca D'Aosta

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

it's not frozen, it just take a loooooooong time...
Back to top Go down
kayling.mangao

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Mine has been doing it for 3 days now. I have an app monitoring my actual download rate real-time and it seems to stop downloading at 97%. Clearing the cache or reinstalling the game doesn't make any difference. :-(
Back to top Go down
Duca D'Aosta

Duca D'Aosta

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 pm

well, I don't know, mine take a couple of hours...
Back to top Go down
gifflil

gifflil

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 am

maybe you should send an e-mail to Mobbles Corp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account synchronization    Account synchronization  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account synchronization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Mobbles :: Information :: Mobble Questions-
Jump to: