World of Mobbles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The new forum is now able to be used! http://mobbles-forum.com/

Mobbles forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gawdlaw

Gawdlaw

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:50 pm

[solved]

Last edited by Gawdlaw on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 am

Hi Gideon,

This forum is nothing but a temporary measure until your new forum gets up.

I will change the banner when I get a moment. The banner is to pay homage to the original forum which I thought was fantastic and like many others I find the Mobbles game significantly less enjoyable without it.

As for hacking the forum it actually auto-redirects here the same as it does to the Italian version. Anyways in short it is nothing I have done...

When the new forum gets up I am more than happy to delete this. I am not sure why you had to pull down the old forum before the new one is completed, but I guess you have your reasons.

Kind Regards,

Ganthey
Back to top Go down
https://mobbles.forumotion.com
Gawdlaw

Gawdlaw

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Ganthey,

I did not know that this was a temporary forum, and it seems like I got the wrong idea about it.
If it's not a hack, I really don't understand what caused the redirection to this forum.

I did not pull down the old forum, because I never owned it. I was just a moderator there. Maybe the owner pulled it down. I mailed him about it but he haven't responded. The reason for making a new forum was because the owner of the old forum never did anything with it. I also did not had the moderator rights to ban someone if they posted things that don't belong on a forum.

Next to that I had big plans for the forum since I became a member of it. But they never got trough because of the owner's lack of motivation. This is one of many reasons why I wanted to start a new forum.

Thanks for cooperating!

Kind Regards,

Gideon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 am

Yeah it re-directs because it tries to resolve the forum error itself rather than redirecting to 404 or something similar...

I have a bit of experience in website side. I don't have any creative ability but I can recycle others ideas brilliantly... If I can be of any use, please let me know!

Ganthey!
Back to top Go down
https://mobbles.forumotion.com
Gawdlaw

Gawdlaw

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Sure, I'll keep it in mind!
Back to top Go down
Gawdlaw

Gawdlaw

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Hmm still waiting .. :p Could have better put the files online myself on second thought lol.
Back to top Go down
Gawdlaw

Gawdlaw

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

People can already register! mobbles-forum.com
Please give us feedback here!
mobbles-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobbles forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobbles forum   Mobbles forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobbles forum
Page 1 of 1